How can we help you?
Though filming in Nepal is an enjoyable experience there are many things that need to be considered for hassle free execution of entire project. Selecting suitable location, getting approval from concerned ministries or departments, arranging required infrastructure, arranging local artists, accommodation for crew members, transportation, etc. the list is extensive. We at Liberty Films assure you to provide best help and assistance in managing all jobs related to filming.
Some of our featured services include:
1. Complete guidance and help in getting approvals from ministries or concerned government departments.
2. Making arrangements for accommodation and transportation of crew members and filming equipments as well. You can make a selection from wide range of hotels (standard to five stars according to your budget) and all sorts of vehicles as per your requirements.
3. We can arrange local artists, performers, dancers at the desired location.
4. If you are coming from non-English speaking country and need an escort or interpreter for communication that is organized by us.
5. We can arrange required infrastructure like studios, equipments, technicians, etc.
6. We can help you in selecting most suitable locations for your film or documentaries. We can also help you in booking bungalows or other shooting locations at different sites.
Thus we ensure smooth and unperturbed execution of your filming project and invite you to Nepal for your forthcoming project. For any further guidance or assistance please write to us and give us a pleasure to help you.
Needed information by us to get the permissions by authorities
Here is a Performa of Application form one needs to fill for getting approval from Government of Nepal department information and communication ministry for filming any documentary in Nepal. For any assistance in filling this form do not hesitate to contact us
Application Sample Download Here
You will also be required to sign the following undertaking:
With reference to my/our application to make a documentary film in Nepal,
- I/We hereby undertake to abide by the regulations of the Government of Nepal governing the making of such films.
- I/We agree to the attachment of a Liaison officer appointed by the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of Nepal during the entire duration of filming in Nepal and also particular scene.
- I/We agree to meet the expenses for the travel and stay of the Liaison Officer concerned. It is understood that failure to abide by the Liaison Officer’s advice regarding shooting of any particular scene may result in the immediate stoppage of any further filming and confiscation of the exposed film.
- I/We agree that where archaeological monuments are concerned, we would furnish the application in required Performa with script/synopsis of the objective and content of the film and further that the decision of the Archaeological Survey of Nepal on the filming of such monuments would be final.
- I/We further agree that the team will follow the advice of the appropriate office of the Archaeological Survey of Nepal office nearby or those on the spot, where so empowered by the appropriate officer.
- I/We also undertake to show the film to a representative of the Government of Nepal at least two week before final telecasting/screening, also furnishing in advance a full translation in English of the commentary, and further agree to abide by such advice as may be given by the representative with regard to alteration in or excision of such parts of the film and the commentary as may affect a balanced and accurate presentation of the theme of the film.